Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chapter 115 aka how did I miss this??

Was revisiting tensaitekikuroneko's tsurara x rikuo page (I simply love pages like this~ Strengthen my love for the pair.) and was wondering which chapter did the above page appear in (was reading 100++ chapters in 3 days, so tend to miss out or forget alot of things) and found out that it's a followup from that infamous matoi rejection by tsurara. Oh well, not everyone is perfect and has good control over their emotions.

Was reading that chapter and realised something.

Here we have kubinashi, kejoro, kurotabo and kappa arriving at the scene to find that rikuo and itaku had defeated tsuchigumo. Kubinash blamed himself for not protecting rikuo after looking at his injuries and Rikuo did that now very familiar stop hand gesture.


Rikuo said some cool words and told the four by calling their names that from now on, he would be counting on them. And HERE COMES THE IMPORTANT PART THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED ALL THIS WHILE XD

This panel is viewed through Rikuo's eyes!!!!!!! Look at how Zen is looking straight at the reader/us/Rikuo. And Zen is not the main subject in the panel. Because I believe everyone's eyes were drawn to Tsurara who was quiet and standing far from Rikuo (which is unusual for her personality and how she will normally react to this type of situation). So no doubt that she was ashamed of her earlier actions and think that rikuo would not count on her again, and Rikuo must be looking for Tsurara XD

Rikuo just couldn't bear to see that type of Tsurara, so he had to call her out. (⌒_⌒ )

By doing that, he showed Tsurara that he had no hard feelings about the rejection and will count on her again. hmm. I don't understand awashima's comment.

3 comments:

  1. Love this scene~
    And I like how the director didn't skip this scene~ <3
    Thank you soo much~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah~ the anime is very clear in how the characters (especially Tsurara) were feeling at the time and how she reacted is very cute also :D

      and I love the manga panel where we are looking through rikuo's eyes~

      Delete
  2. I was browsing all of your past post and I'm enjoying it. Honestly, I don't really know why I love this couple the most. I can't stop myself from squealing when there's a ship tease (even if it's barely a page), and my heart hurts whenever there's a scene of Rikuo with other girl, especially Kana. Thankfully, RikuTsura is now canon.

    Oh I love the picture above. Rikuo's smile for Tsurara has always been so warm.

    ReplyDelete